Friday, January 20, 2012

Hi there!

Well isn't this a neglected blog. Lets see how I go reviving it.

An Update on us not in order of event but as I thought of them...
  • We closed our shop down nearly a year ago.
  • Baby #2 has entered our life, a gorgeous little girl, Alison Hana. Born in July.
  • I'm settling into and enjoying my role as SAHM, but still looking for that little something extra.
  • Chris and I celebrated 12 years together the other week, 11 January.
  • Riley has started at a new daycare and is loving it.
  • Now that we have some down time we are starting to slowly do some much needed reno's on the house and yard. Starting with tree lopping and removal and a new fence, which can not come soon enough.
  • I'm organising my SIL's Baby shower and absolutely loving it.
  • We are expecting 2 babies in our extended family in the coming months. My brother's wife (aforementioned SIL) is expecting a little boy. Chris's brother's wife is expecting too. I know the gender but am not aloud to say on a public space because some of their family do not want to know. Either way, I'm excited to see Riley and Alison have more cousins around the same ages as them.
So thats all I can think of at the moment. I'm sure there has been plenty more happen in the last 15 months, but that will have to do. Here's to trying to keep this updated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment